Friday, April 29, 2011

Some cuteness, some destruction

Now that I have some time off from grading (yay!), I wanted to start in on the next block. But the Big Kitty decided it was his turn to nap on that particular pile of fabric. It's a good thing that black and gray fur work well with these colors - because it's going to be everywhere. And I decided not to bother him and worked on some other things instead. They're just so cute when they sleep!


So then I worked some more on the baby girl blanket. I decided that there were a few pieces that didn't go well with the purple fabric, so I'm putting in small gray borders around the blocks and then putting in the purple fabric. I hope it turns out okay. But it's been difficult, because Little Kitty has now decided that the ironing board is his new chew toy. Some of these are claw marks, and some are tooth marks. And yes, that is the culprit in the upper left corner.


Eventually he also figured out that he can stand on his hind legs and reach the top of the ironing board with his front paws. He managed to pull it over on top of him. He did realize he should run away before it hit him, so he was fine, but it made a nice loud noise. He's such a little ball of destruction. Lucky for him he's a cute little ball of destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment