Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Azure

One more color question. I've had a hard time finding a solid light blue that works well with these particular fabrics, because the blue is actually a little bit teal. So a regular light blue looks a little off. Here is something I've found that might work. The color is called Azure. In the photo, the colors didn't quite come out correctly, so I adjusted it and tried to at least get the blues close to what they should look like. The browns look really dark in this picture, and they're not actually that dark, so ignore that part. Let me know what you think. I'm completely willing to keep looking for a different blue if you don't like it - so please be honest!

Also, I changed the background color of the blog to make the teal stand out a little more. I think it helps.


Also, I've been putting together fabrics to work on a table runner for my coffee table. Little Kitty jumped on my newly washed fabric the second I put it down. The kitties just can't leave anything alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment