Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Block 7 and progress on 8

I'm coming close to the end of the blocks for the quilt-a-long! I finished block 7, and am working on block 8. Block 7, called Stacked, was pretty easy and I really like it. It's supposed to look like a stack of books. I was just excited to work with pieces that weren't really tiny.


But the next one is back to the tiny little pieces. I'm still working on it, and hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow night. But I might not get to it again until Friday. Here's my pile of little triangles and squares:


I also changed the color of the blog temporarily because I've been working with so much blue, I couldn't handle everything being blue at once. So it's just green for a while. I haven't decided how I feel about this color yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment