Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally

After several days, I finally finished block 8. It took a really long time. And I think it could have been easier than it was. Instead of those little solid color squares that are right next to each other, it might have been easier putting in a rectangle instead of two separate squares. The seams from all these pieces made it really bulky. But it looks decent. The angle of the photo also makes it look like it's uneven, but it actually isn't. It's one of those times that it looks better in person than it does in the photo.


Bowie was also back to his destructive ways. He was obsessed with the thread when I was winding the bobbin. The photo is a little blurry, but I think it captures his mischievous expression. He was going after the thread with his claws. I guess I should spend more time training him not to do these things instead of laughing and taking pictures, but the latter is definitely more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment