Monday, May 9, 2011

Last one!

They finally posted the last block in the quilt-a-long. And it's amazing how productive I can be when I'm not planning for class or grading! Unfortunately, I probably only have a few more weeks of this kind of productivity. Anyway, this last one is called Pyramid Collection. I think I might have done something wrong. My measurements are just a little off. It's supposed to end up 12.5" x 12.5", but mine is more like 13.5" x 11.5". All of the other ones were pretty much right on target, so I don't know what happened. And some of my points on the triangles didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. Oh, well. I blame it on the whole triangles thing. If I've learned anything from all of this - it's that I'm not a big fan of triangles. But it's good to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment