Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Additions

Here is the progress I've made so far. I added the light blue, although it's tough to see with the lighting in my apartment. I need to take more photos during the day so I can get some natural light - I think that will make the colors look more like they do in person. I do have one more purple quarter-circle, but it fell behind the couch and I didn't want to wake up Little Kitty to get it, so it's staying there for the moment. I still have a few more colors to go, but I'm well over halfway done with the circles.


Big Kitty also did something new this afternoon. He likes napping on my table next to the sewing machine, but my sewing must have bothered him, because he started kicking the machine with his back legs (claws out). That's what he does when he tries to kill something. So he tried to kill my sewing machine. I tried to get video of it, but of course whenever I started recording, he would stop. Here's the best photo I got.


It's a good thing the machine is sturdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment