Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pink?

I added a dark blue circle (seen in the right hand side of this photo). Of the fabric I have left, I have enough fabric for another dark blue circle (or two half-circles) and a pink/grey half-circle.


I'm trying to decide if I want to add the pink. I still can't get the lighting right, but here's what it kind of looks like. I don't have enough pink for it to be all pink, so I added in some grey.


I'm trying to decide if I should use it, because there will be some grey in my background. The top will mainly be white, but I don't have a piece of white fabric big enough to make the whole top out of one piece. So I'm planning on it being mostly white with a stripe of grey across the middle. This is the grey (it matches all the circles):


I'm still debating what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment