Sunday, July 22, 2012

More photos and a second project

I attached the green circle this morning. When I was pinning it to the background fabric, I put it on the floor, and the kitties immediately jumped on it. I made sure not to pin any cats to the quilt.


And this photo is from yesterday. There was a fly in the apartment, and it drove the cats crazy because it flew around the ceiling and they couldn't get to it.


While I'm working on the main quilt, I'm also working on another project. This is going to be small, and my plan is to make a wall hanging for some decoration in my apartment. I'm working on it very gradually - just making pieces when I have the right color thread in my sewing machine, so I'm not constantly taking my thread in and out to attach the circles to the quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment